Does your association want to become more sustainable? The Student Union sustainability fund can make this decision more affordable!
This fund is separated into three categories and we are still expanding! The current categories are:
- Promotional materials
- Catering alternatives
The requirements for this fund can be found in the regulations document. This document is found on the subsidy webpage on the Student Union website.
To ensure that the subsidy money is well-spent, the following things need to be handed in via the form below, some before and some after the purchase.
- Budget plan of the purchase
- Prove of the certifications as stated in the regulations
- For promotional materials, the following information should be added:
- When will you use the promotional materials
- Are the products used for external promotion?
- The substantiation of the number of paper materials
- The design of the promotional materials
- When ordering food, the following information should be added:
- Prove that the food is solely vegetarian
- Prove that measures have been taken to avoid a surplus of food
- The plan about what to do with surplus food
- Realisation of the costs
The invoice should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with email@example.com included in the mail. See the invoice guide of the UT. Please include the following workorder number: 20000420-10.
Sustainability fund request form