emergency response officer POULE
what is it?
This initiative is set up to bring EROs in contact with the organisers of UT events and vice versa. As a ERO you get the opportunity to gain more experience and to also earn some extra money. As an organiser of an event, you can quickly and easily find a emergency response officer for your event.
How does the ERO pool work?
- You can sign your event up for the ERO pool via this webform.
- The Student Union office will reach out and keep you informed about the availability of EROs.
- The price of an ERO via the pool is €17,50 per hour. This is the hourly wage plus secondary expenses. No costs are associated with the pool service itself.
- After the event you will receive an invoice from the Student Union.
- You can apply for the ERO pool if:
- You are a student at the University of Twente
- You have a valid ERO diploma
- You are available for a number of events
EROs can apply via this form. You will be added to the pool and receive a message each time EROs are needed for an event. You will be coupled to UT-Flex, where you can declare working hours. The first person to respond to the message will receive the job.
Below you can find the form which you'll need to take with you to every event. Fill it in together with the organizer of the event and send it to email@example.com.