More Than A Degree initiatives funds
This subsidy is meant for students and student organizations that are aiming for a fantastic initiative. You can think of an activity, an event that takes several days, or an idea for a specific facility on campus or in the city centre. Examples can vary from a festival, a sports tournament, or a debate. You can in principle get at most 400 euros from this funds. Do you amaze us with your plans? Then we can raise this amount to a maximum of 2000 euros.
- You send us a budget, highlighting your plan. Do you work for an association or foundation, then it should be clear that the organization itself also contributes in a financially reasonable manner;
- The initiative is accessible to all students of the University of Twente;
- The initiative is organized by students of the University of Twente.
Forms of financing
- Our subsidies are sureties: at the end of the initiative you have to send an account of the finances. If you made a profit, that sum will be subtracted from the subsidy.
- We also offer loans, with no standard maximum size. The portfolio holder Finances often contacts you for a meeting after you apply for a loan.
Only things we ask from you
- In the promotion, you show the logos of the Student Union and our partners, Pepsi and Grolsch. For sport initiatives, you only need to show the Pepsi logo.
- During an event, the Student Union, Pepsi and Grolsch flags can be seen.
- No products or services of competitors of Pepsi and Grolsch will be sold during the initiative.
It is also possible to get in touch with the Foundation University funds in case you have an idea for students. You and your student organization can apply for this funds if you want to realize a renewing or special activity. Don’t forget to hand in your motivation, and add a budget. All details about this subsidy can be found here.