With a growing number of international students at the University of Twente, the demand for good quality translations from its student organizations and associations is also growing.Finding a translation method that meets the wishes of your association can be difficult. That is why the Student Union has compared different parties for you based on price and quality. The Textwerk translation agency has proved to be the best!
Textwerk works with a fixed team of expert translators. These are what they call in-house translators. All their translators have relevant training and are native speakers in the target language. This guarantees good quality. A price proposal is made based on the specified rates and possible discounts. These are determined as follows:
- Regular rate (translations to Dutch, English, and German): €0.10/word
- Surcharge for technical, legal or other specialist translations: €0.02/word
- Surcharge for urgent translations (faster than 2,000 words per day): 20%
- Repetitions. If repetitions occur, they only need to be translated once, but must be checked to see if they fit within the context. That is why Textwerk can give an 80% discount on these repetitions.
- Distant deadline. When a text contains at least 5,000 words and the deadline falls within the rule: 1,000 words per day + 3 days start-up time, Textwerk can give a 10% discount on the assignment.
These prices are without 21% VAT
In addition to the standard discounts described above, associations receive an additional discount of 5% on the already favorable total amount.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Requests must be made via this link.
- In the comments box, enter “Student Union Twente”, then Textwerk will provide the extra discount.
- The file(s) supplied must be editable files. For example Word, Excel, Powerpoint and InDesign. Non-editable files, such as PDFs, cannot be processed by Textwerk
Vertaalbureau Textwerk B.V.
Prins Hendrikkade 170-3,
1011 TC Amsterdam
Phone: 020 369 01 22