We need to inform you that the UT Executive board / Dutch government has decided to take measures due the pandemic Corona virus (COVID-19) until the 6th of April 2020.
With regret we want to inform you about a number of measures:
- All UT buildings are closed, including the Bastille.
- Board and office work digital.
- All events are cancelled. Amongst others, the Activism Market (17 March) and Constitution Drink (19 March) are cancelled.
- We prefer to keep contacts in a digital manner
- The Bastille changes the opening hours, ma-fr 08:00-19:00h. Closed on Saturdays.
- The UnionShop is closed.
- The Wallstreet is closed.
Check the latest UT updates about the COVID-19 virus on: utwente.nl/corona
For all of you, stay healthy and keep in digital contact for now.
Team Student Union.