Kick-in Pick Up Service
Are you excited about your upcoming student life at the University of Twente?
Are you looking for a way to get to your new home at Enschede?
For travelling to Enschede from Schiphol we offer the free Kick-in pick up Service organised by the Student Union.
This year we have pickup service on 23-08-2020, two times a day. One at 11:00 and another at 19:00 from Schipol airport. A representative from the student union will be receiving all the students at arrival 3 exit gate near Abn amro Exchange counter and It is right in front of point 17 on the map and easy to reach from exits.
For travelling on your own to Enschede, please follow our travel guide and important links to reach your new home. Furthermore, you can use the following links to plan your journey to Enschede.
- 9292.nl for information about all modes of public transportation.
- Reisplanner for information about all modes of public transportation and ticket prices from Schipol-Enschede.
- The Route Description University of Twente - for the information about the route to the University of Twente.
In case of emergency,
- Campus security (emergency) - +31 53 489 2222
- Emergency services NL - 112
- Police (no emergency) - +31 900 8844
- Kick-In Info desk - +31 53 489 2356
If you have not registered for Kick-in, please register here.