- You are enrolled as a student at the University of Twente;
- The student organisation at which you were active must be affiliated with the University of Twente.
Note: this organisation does not have to be a Union participant;
- You have spent 100+ or 300+ hours in total on your committee activities;
- The committee falls within the MUST or SHOULD category of the FOBOS category 5 division;
- You have not received this recognition for activism before.
Procedure and guidelines
When you meet these conditions, you have the opportunity to apply for an activism recognition. Before you start writing, read the procedure and the guidelines. In the procedure, the entire application process is explained. In the guidelines, you can find how the application should be written.
form to hand in reflection report
When your reflection report is finished, you can use the button below to send your report to us. On this form, you should also indicate what kind of activism recognition you are applying for. Your report will be read and judged by the Activism recognition Committee (AC). The AC consists of five students: Rick Witbreuk, Charlotte Smit, Dominique Westerveld, and Anne Rikhof.
If you have any questions or comments, you can always contact email@example.com!