Activism Recognition Full-time Board
- You are enrolled as a student at the University of Twente;
- The student organisation at which you were active must be affiliated with the University of Twente. Note: this organisation does not have to be a Union participant;
- You must have spent a minimum of 40 weeks working for a committee or a board;
- On average you have spent 30 hours per week or more on your committee or board;
- You write your own reflection report that has to meet the requirements;
- You submit this report within three months after the end of your activism year;
- You have not received this recognition for activism before.
Still doubtful about whether you are eligible for this certificate? Contact us in order to be sure.
Procedure and guidelines
When you meet these conditions, you have the opportunity to apply for an activism recognition. Before you start writing, read the procedure and the guidelines. In the procedure, the entire application process is explained. In the guidelines, you can find how the application should be written.
Is your reflection report finished? Then it is ready to be sent to us. Use the button at the bottom of the page, under the header “Handing in your report”, to send the report to us.
form to hand in reflection report
When your reflection report is finished, you can use the button below to send your report to us. On this form, you should also indicate what kind of activism recognition you are applying for. Your report will be read and judged by the Activism recognition Committee (AC). The AC consists of five students: Rick Witbreuk, Charlotte Smit, Dominique Westerveld, and Anne Rikhof.
If you have any questions or comments, you can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org!