Always wanted to have your advertisements on the LED screens of the UT? That's possible! Do you have a great activity for everyone at the UT and do you want some extra promotion? Upload here your poster and it will soon appear on the screen of the Vrijhof and at Pinetum. These are the regulations for the picture:
- Type: JPG or PNG
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Quality: Full HD (at least 1280 x 720 pixels)
In addition, keep in mind the following regulations:
- Only students and associations may add promotions;
- The promotion must be linked to students or the UT.
- Culture associations and inhabitants of the Vrijhof need to send their content to Niké Ter Heide.
- For the screen at the main entrance, you have to contact Olaf Stokkers.
- No ads, company promotion, vacancies or recruitment.
- All text should be in UK English;
- Dutch subtitles or commentary Dutch translations are allowed as well, but only if English is not possible or hard to realise
- The slides will be shown for four seconds. Keep this in mind for the amount of text and readability.
- The Student Union holds the right to remove any improper content.
- Every poster should contain the Student Union banner (except for the screen at the main entrance), which can be downloaded here as an image (PNG) or as a template (Photoshop).
It takes a maximum of 5 days. If it takes longer, you can e-mail the huismeesters.