More than a Degree - Sports performance fund
The purpose of this fund is to provide high-level athletes with a unique experience abroad by supporting them financially. The sports performance fund has a budget of 2000 euro per year. Applications are submitted to SU, in consultation with the Sports Centre these applications will be granted or rejected. Students can claim a part of their demonstrable incurred costs to the SU. In return, the athlete will provide the SU with a short blog with visual material about participation in the event.
Forms of financial support
- Subsidy, a maximum of 150 euros per calendar year per student.
- Subsidy, a maximum of 400 euros per calendar year per team.
Students may claim if:
- they participate in an event abroad;
- this event is a (student) World Cup, (student) European Championship or EUG or an event recognised by SSN International and/or SSN Topsport;
- they demonstrably incur expenses that are otherwise for their account;
- they do not receive a total sponsor amount higher than 200 euros.
The student/team should provide:
- a short blog with visual material about participation in the event.