Set up your own association
Does your association not yet exist? And you are convinced that more students are looking for a club like this? Then it is time for you to think about founding a new association. If you are still in the orientation stage, it can be useful to get in touch with us. As there are already more than 100 associations and foundations connected to us, we can provide you with useful tips during this process. Moreover, we would like to explain to you what the procedure look like and what the conditions are for becoming a Union participant.
Why connect with the Student Union?
Most of the student organizations of the University of Twente decide to become participant of us. We help you continuing your association in many different ways. Next, we also find it very important that we can represent your association’s interests. We do this within the organization of the University of Twente and the municipality of Enschede. The only thing we ask from Union participants, is their input. Only with your opinion we are able to know what’s up in the student community. In this way we can make Twente’s student life nicer and unforgettable.
Advantages for Union participants
- Free participation in the Board Improvement Program and the annual association weekend;
- Financial support through the More Than A Degree services funds;
- Office room in the Bastille, and rental subsidies;
- Subsidies for Instruction, Materials, and Accommodation (IMA) for sports association;
- Big discounts for renting halls for culture association with a Unioncard obligation;
- Free renting of meeting rooms and the Atrium in the Bastille;
- Free room for recruiting new members during the Kick-In;
- Each year you are allowed to let your members participate in a professional culture performance in the Vrijhof.