- When does the event take place?
UT MUN is a three-day conference. at this moment there is not yet a date for the next UTMUN but we will provide orginiza other smaller activities soon. so stay tuned!
- Where will the conference be held?
The conference will be held on the campus of the University of Twente. The exact
locations will be announced later.
- Who can participate in the UT MUN?
UT MUN is a MUN organized for students and PhD employees of the University of Twente
- Is previous experience required to apply as a delegate?
Every student or PhD employee of the University of Twente can apply as a delegate for
the UT MUN.
However, UT MUN does not guarantee placement at the conference to any delegate,
since there is a maximum number of delegates in each committee.
- Is there a dress code?
UT MUN strives for professionalism in every aspect of the conference, therefore a formal
dress code will be enforced during the conference. Business apparel is required during
- Can I get credits for participating in the UT MUN?
It is not possible to obtain credits for participating in the UT MUN. However, second
years european public administration (EPA) can use the UT MUN as a support system
for the project of the eight module. Therefore the UT MUN is highly recommended for
second years EPA students.
- Will I receive a certificate to prove that I have taken place in the UT MUN?
Yes, each delegate will be given a certificate for their participation in UT MUN 2017 at the end of the event.
- Where can I apply for the UT MUN?
at this moment registration is not yet open
- When is the application open?
sadly enough unknown yet