Pick-Up Service September Kick-In 2022
Are you excited about your upcoming student life at the University of Twente? Wondering how to travel to your new home at the campus or in the City of Enschede?
Upcoming semester, we again offer the free Kick-In pick-up service for travelling to Enschede from Schiphol. In collaboration with Student Association Board (SAB) and the Buddy Committee (BC) from the Student Union. Representatives from SAB and the BC welcome incoming students and join them all the way to our wonderful city and campus from the University of Twente.
The pickup will be organised on:
- Monday the 15th of August
- Saturday the 20th of August
- Wednesday the 24th of August
The service on all three days applies to flights arriving before 17.00 local time. Only a limited number of seats are available. The last date for signing up is the 7th of August 2022.
Travelling on your own
For travelling on your own to Enschede, please follow our travel guide and important links to reach your new home. Furthermore, you can use the following links to plan your journey to Enschede.
- 9292.nl for information about all modes of public transportation.
- Reisplanner for information about all modes of public transportation and ticket prices from Schipol-Enschede.
- The Route Description University of Twente - for the information about the route to the University of Twente.
In case of emergency,
- Campus security (emergency): +31 53 489 2222
- Emergency services NL: 112
- Police (no emergency): +31 900 8844
- Kick-In Info desk: +31 53 489 2356
Starting with your studies in September 2022? Keep track of the introduction program and join us during the Kick-In.