More Than A Degree initiatives funds
Do you have a great initiative or do you want to organise an event? The More Than A Degree - initiative fund can help! This fund is especially for student organisations who have a cool initiative in mind and is made available by the Student Union and Grolsch.
Examples of initiatives include an activity, a multi-day event or a plan for a certain facility on the campus or in the city. Examples are a festival, a sports tournament or a debate. So in short, a lot of things, as long as it contributes to our mission: "EVERYTHING WE DO IS DONE FOR OUR FELLOW STUDENTS - TO EMPOWER THEM TO ACHIEVE MORE THAN A DEGREE" From this fund, you, as a Union recognised association, will be granted a maximum subsidy of 500 euros. For repeated initiatives, a maximum of 350 euros applies.
The following applies to each initiative
- for and by students; the organisation is a Union-recognised association;
- own contribution by the organisation according to reasonableness;
- the initiative takes place in the future; every UT student must have the possibility to participate in the initiative;
- an organisation can receive a subsidy from the MTAD initiatives fund a maximum of 2 times per year;
- the initiative must be aimed at students, preferably UT students; the amount of the subsidy depends on the number of participating UT students in reasonableness;
- the initiative is not a recruitment activity;
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
The use of the subsidy, loan or guarantee is subject to a number of requirements:
- The budget is transparent, closes at zero euro and should be shared with the Student Union;
- The need for the requested subsidy must be clear from the budget;
- If drinks are served at the event, the drinks must be ordered from Grolsch, de Klok Dranken B.V;
- During an event, the sponsor Grolsch and the Student Union and must be promoted visually, online and with flags;
- No promotion for competitors of the sponsors is allowed;
- In principle, any subsidy is regarded as a guarantee. On the basis of the realisation, it will be examined whether this will be converted into a subsidy;
- The event must be registered with the SU events calendar.
The application for the subsidy will be discussed with the board within 4 weeks. After this, you will be informed whether or not the subsidy application has been approved. After the event, the organisation has 3 months to send the financial realisation, proof of sponsorship in communication statements and the invoice. The grant will be paid out after the assessment of these documents.
It is also possible to contact the University Fund Foundation if you have an idea for students. You or your student organisation can appeal to this fund when you want to realise an innovative or special activity. When sending your motivation, remember to include a budget. All details about this grant can be found on the website of the University Fund Foundation.